Thursday, February 27, 2014

Farewell.

February 6th 2014
After such a happy graduation, we must face a fact of fareweel euforia. Some of us try our luck in some company. Some of us decided to back to our motherland. Once again, I mention PSMT (Paduan Suara Mahasiswa Teknik) in this blog. Me and Lydong decided to treat some of PSMT batch 09 and held farewell moment. It was actually farewell party for Lydong. (I'm still in Semarang - til now). We were so sad, it just a feeling that we eill be apart from our family member. With them, I could laugh as much as I want. We can share our same hobby at singing and synchronize it in one choir. There was different feeling when we were singing together. The feeling of love you found in your home. For the previous with them I always happy, except that moment, farewell.



No comments:

Post a Comment